AquaSleeve® is a heavy duty UV stabilised plastic tubing which can be clamped or taped to an outer pipe for the following applications:
- Temporary Downpipes – For building sites where it is beneficial to redirect stormwater during construction to avoid excess surface water and muddy, efficiency reducing conditions.
- Temporary Flexible Flumes – Prevents erosion by controlling water from outlet pipes down embankments and across and to a suitable release point – AquaSleeve® will fit up to a 110mm O/D outlet pipe.
- Waterproof Sleeve between PVC pipe work and concrete – PVC Pipe work and Concrete allows for expansion and contraction between PVC and concrete.
Benefits & Features,
- Temporary down pipes
- Temporary flexible flumes for water control
- Waterproof sleeve to allow for expansion and contraction between PVC pipework and concrete
- UV stabilised for longer life
- 25 meter roll
- Fits up to 110mm diameter pipes